Power, Control and God’s Creation – Models for Understanding Evil I start by asking, what kind of world did God choose to create? While a number of models have been proposed in response to this question, many of which deserve attention, I’ll briefly outline two of the most popular viewpoints, those that exist on opposite […]
Archive | July 2, 2012
Search for Topics
- Church Design, Empty Spaces and the Loss of Symbol July 11, 2012
- 10 Questions for the North American Pentecostal Movement July 14, 2012
- Current Trends in Pentecostalism – Seven Observations July 27, 2011
- Guest Post: Toward a Creation Theology of Love and Power August 13, 2012
- Rob Pollett – I Can Only Imagine… October 12, 2011
- Evangelicalism – A Boundless-Centered Theology June 6, 2013
- Embracing the Humanity of the Bible: Listening for the Divine through Human Words June 4, 2013
- How Not to Make Disciples – with Francis Chan January 4, 2013
- Jeff K. Clarke — 2012 in Review January 1, 2013
- N.T. Wright on Divine Sorrow December 17, 2012
- Chris Rosevear: For arguments sake, how do you reconcile this appr...
- Robert Martin: Excellent stuff, Jeff. Recently, in a MennoNerds ...
- StriderMTB: Very interesting read--thank you. But I wonder, wh...
- Michael Snow: Unlike many of us American Christians, Charles Spu...
- MarkP: Thought provoking. We believe confession and beli...
bible book book review books Christian christianity christmas church clark pinnock discipleship evangelical faith gift God gordon fee grace greg boyd heaven holy spirit hope jesus jesus christ journey kingdom of God leonard sweet life love music NT Wright open theism organized religion pentecostal pentecostalism prayer relationship religion roger olson scot mcknight service spirituality suffering theology video work worship
- RT @KurtWillems: Jesus is the full embodiment of Israel's God… and this is reason to celebrate! 5 days ago
- RT @FrankViola: "Too often, we argue about Christianity instead of marveling at Jesus." ~ John Ortberg 5 days ago
- RT @danwhitejr: The fabric of community has been replaced with program efficiency and row-seating. 6 days ago