Here is a very well-written and thoughtful description on how to make church safe for introverts. Definitely worth sharing.
Reblog: On making churches safe for introverts by Jake Meador
October 5, 2011
About Jeff K. Clarke
Jeff K. Clarke is a blogger and an award-winning writer of articles and book reviews in a variety of faith-based publications.
Search for Topics
- Church Design, Empty Spaces and the Loss of Symbol July 11, 2012
- 10 Questions for the North American Pentecostal Movement July 14, 2012
- Current Trends in Pentecostalism – Seven Observations July 27, 2011
- Guest Post: Toward a Creation Theology of Love and Power August 13, 2012
- Rob Pollett – I Can Only Imagine… October 12, 2011
- Evangelicalism – A Boundless-Centered Theology June 6, 2013
- Embracing the Humanity of the Bible: Listening for the Divine through Human Words June 4, 2013
- How Not to Make Disciples – with Francis Chan January 4, 2013
- Jeff K. Clarke — 2012 in Review January 1, 2013
- Alan Hirsch on Church as Communitas not Community December 11, 2012
- Chris Rosevear: For arguments sake, how do you reconcile this appr...
- Robert Martin: Excellent stuff, Jeff. Recently, in a MennoNerds ...
- StriderMTB: Very interesting read--thank you. But I wonder, wh...
- Michael Snow: Unlike many of us American Christians, Charles Spu...
- MarkP: Thought provoking. We believe confession and beli...
bible book book review books Christian christianity christmas church clark pinnock discipleship evangelical faith gift God gordon fee grace greg boyd heaven holy spirit hope jesus jesus christ journey kingdom of God leonard sweet life love music NT Wright open theism organized religion pentecostal pentecostalism prayer relationship religion roger olson scot mcknight service spirituality suffering theology video work worship
- RT @CityofBrantford: #gardening with perennials –March 12 - FREE to #Brantford residents – bit.ly/1l1kdBI 4 hours ago
- RT @LegendSteveJobs: Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned … 22 hours ago
- RT @nest: This #DaylightSavings check your smoke alarm’s batteries from the Nest app, wherever you are: bit.ly/1l8crTL http://t.co/… 23 hours ago