As an introvert, I wanted to pass along Mike Friesen’s thoughts about the need for solitude and community. Concise, thoughtful and helpful – yes, he’s an introvert alright :)
Why Introverts Need Community (via Mike Friesen’s Blog)
About Jeff K. Clarke
Jeff K. Clarke is a blogger and an award-winning writer of articles and book reviews in a variety of faith-based publications.
Search for Topics
- Church Design, Empty Spaces and the Loss of Symbol July 11, 2012
- 10 Questions for the North American Pentecostal Movement July 14, 2012
- Current Trends in Pentecostalism – Seven Observations July 27, 2011
- Guest Post: Toward a Creation Theology of Love and Power August 13, 2012
- Rob Pollett – I Can Only Imagine… October 12, 2011
- Evangelicalism – A Boundless-Centered Theology June 6, 2013
- Embracing the Humanity of the Bible: Listening for the Divine through Human Words June 4, 2013
- How Not to Make Disciples – with Francis Chan January 4, 2013
- Jeff K. Clarke — 2012 in Review January 1, 2013
- Alan Hirsch on Church as Communitas not Community December 11, 2012
- Chris Rosevear: For arguments sake, how do you reconcile this appr...
- Robert Martin: Excellent stuff, Jeff. Recently, in a MennoNerds ...
- StriderMTB: Very interesting read--thank you. But I wonder, wh...
- Michael Snow: Unlike many of us American Christians, Charles Spu...
- MarkP: Thought provoking. We believe confession and beli...
bible book book review books Christian christianity christmas church clark pinnock discipleship evangelical faith gift God gordon fee grace greg boyd heaven holy spirit hope jesus jesus christ journey kingdom of God leonard sweet life love music NT Wright open theism organized religion pentecostal pentecostalism prayer relationship religion roger olson scot mcknight service spirituality suffering theology video work worship
- RT @nest: Know what’s going on at home. Even when you’re happy that you aren’t there. Learn more: bit.ly/1dsOuon http://t.co/f1qUVo… 1 hour ago
- RT @auto123: Mazda's SKYACTIV engine to power Toyota's next sub-compact car 123.ly/O23TT6 5 hours ago
- RT @autoblogca: Car bosses confident of strong March sales bit.ly/1hSu9ue 12 hours ago