It’s been a great month on my blog with the highest hit count since I started nine months ago. Of course, this is all relative, as my monthly count would be a daily hit count for others. But hey, it’s exciting nonetheless. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I trust you’ve encountered something helpful.
Here are the top five posts for the month of May. Not surprisingly they are all book reviews, with an extended commentary on one. What can I say, I love to read!
- Book Review – Veneer: Living Deeply in a Surface Society by Timothy Willard and Jason Locy
- Evangelical Boundaries and Bruxy Cavey’s book The End of Religion
- Book Review – God Behaving Badly: Is God of the Old Testament Angry, Sexist and Racist? by David T. Lamb
- Book Review – The Lord is the Spirit: The Holy Spirit and the Divine Attributes by Andrew Gabriel
- Book Review – The Me I Want to be by John Ortberg
So there you have it! Thanks again for stopping by. Keep on thinking, reading and living.