In Matthew 7:24-27, Jesus concluded what has traditionally been called His Sermon on the Mount. It basically is a series of teachings dealing with a number of topics, concluding on a practical note. He chose to wrap up His sermon through the use of a parable that in many ways summarized His thoughts and encouraged […]
Search for Topics
- Church Design, Empty Spaces and the Loss of Symbol July 11, 2012
- 10 Questions for the North American Pentecostal Movement July 14, 2012
- Current Trends in Pentecostalism – Seven Observations July 27, 2011
- Guest Post: Toward a Creation Theology of Love and Power August 13, 2012
- Rob Pollett – I Can Only Imagine… October 12, 2011
- How Not to Make Disciples – with Francis Chan January 4, 2013
- Jeff K. Clarke — 2012 in Review January 1, 2013
- Moving Beyond Pentecost December 20, 2012
- N.T. Wright on Divine Sorrow December 17, 2012
- Alan Hirsch on Church as Communitas not Community December 11, 2012
- MarkP: Thought provoking. We believe confession and beli...
- See what’s there « An Open Orthodoxy: [...] quickly to make a few shameless plugs for re...
- Jeff K. Clarke: Thanks, Bev. I think a broader focus is imperative...
- Bev Mitchell: Well said Jeff. After all, the Holy Spirit was inv...
- Jeff K. Clarke: Thanks, Neil. I agree....
bible book book review books Christian christianity christmas church clark pinnock discipleship faith gift God gordon fee grace greg boyd heaven holy spirit hope jesus jesus christ journey kingdom of God leadership leonard sweet life love music NT Wright open theism organized religion pentecostal pentecostalism prayer relationship religion roger olson scot mcknight service spirituality suffering theology video work worship
- RT @ddflowers: The way of the Spirit isn't found within legalism OR licentiousness. It is known by those who get ALL of their life (identit… 3 hours ago
- RT @ddflowers: It's not God just to do whatever he wants. That's Zeus! God always does what looks like Jesus dying on calvary for those tha… 3 hours ago
- RT @BrittanyGogo: Breaking: Hamilton police make second arrest in Bosma case. They'll give an update at 2:30 6 hours ago