Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7 Paul’s thoughts are abundantly clear and simple for everyone to understand – ‘don’t […]
Search for Topics
- Church Design, Empty Spaces and the Loss of Symbol July 11, 2012
- 10 Questions for the North American Pentecostal Movement July 14, 2012
- Current Trends in Pentecostalism – Seven Observations July 27, 2011
- Guest Post: Toward a Creation Theology of Love and Power August 13, 2012
- Rob Pollett – I Can Only Imagine… October 12, 2011
- How Not to Make Disciples – with Francis Chan January 4, 2013
- Jeff K. Clarke — 2012 in Review January 1, 2013
- Moving Beyond Pentecost December 20, 2012
- N.T. Wright on Divine Sorrow December 17, 2012
- Alan Hirsch on Church as Communitas not Community December 11, 2012
- MarkP: Thought provoking. We believe confession and beli...
- See what’s there « An Open Orthodoxy: [...] quickly to make a few shameless plugs for re...
- Jeff K. Clarke: Thanks, Bev. I think a broader focus is imperative...
- Bev Mitchell: Well said Jeff. After all, the Holy Spirit was inv...
- Jeff K. Clarke: Thanks, Neil. I agree....
bible book book review books Christian christianity christmas church clark pinnock discipleship faith gift God gordon fee grace greg boyd heaven holy spirit hope jesus jesus christ journey kingdom of God leadership leonard sweet life love music NT Wright open theism organized religion pentecostal pentecostalism prayer relationship religion roger olson scot mcknight service spirituality suffering theology video work worship
- RT @fitchest: Some things just aren't funny. by @JonathanMerritt jonathanmerritt.religionnews.com/2013/05/15/som… 1 day ago
- RT @jewg331: @cristina_CP24 can please RT this : @emsradiogaga: Tonight we leave our porch lights on all night to remember #TimBosma. RIP … 3 days ago
- RT @pmharper: My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim Bosma’s family during this difficult time. 3 days ago